Sunday 22 November 2015

Reading list 2016

Yes, it may only be November, but the titles for next year are rolling in thick and fast.  I'd thought I'd share a preview of what will be coming up next year:

This title is published by Tinder Press, and I've started it already.  I love the originality of the cover design.  It should be published at the end of February.



I love a good psychological thriller, and I've a couple lined up already.  One is from a debut author, Fiona Barton, and is released in January, and the other is by one of my favourites, Alex Marwood and comes out on New Year's Day in e-book format.



I've also got the new Lyndsay Faye book, Jane Steele to read.  It's based around the novel Jane Eyre, so I'm interested to see how this pans out.  It comes out in March.


And finally, for now, I've got the latest Menna van Praag book.  I love her magical realism so I know I am going to love this too - due out in February.

 
 
Which titles are you looking forward to reading in 2016, or is it too early to ask?
 
Happy Reading
 
Miss Chapter x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I review!